Monday, September 22, 2008

REVIEW FROM Mr LEE SEE SEEN (AIA SINGAPORE)

I think your philosophy in yoga suits the way I see yoga. I've been with a few teachers and I think it's quite rare to find teachers who appreciate yoga as a tool that needs to be suited to everyone, rather than forcing others into positions they are not comfortable with in the first place. 

I like it when you emphasise on listening to your own body, and moving only so much so that you challenge yourself sensitively. Focusing on correct basic posture is always key, and sad to say, there are many out there who focus on looking good rather than focusing on the basics. 

I for one can do the basics over and over again, because I find that doing the basics right is the toughest skill to master. Hopefully, your kind of teaching will catch on. 

Lee See Seen
Student from AIA Yoga Class 2007 & 2008

No comments: