Wednesday, February 20, 2008

REVIEW FROM Ms. KARLYN CERDENA, Singapore, Bali

17" September 2007 
RE : LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION – Kris’ Yoga 

This is to recommend with great respect and affection, Kris Zhu – yoga teacher and very good friend. Kristananda, as l fondly call him was my yoga teacher from 2000 to 2006, in Singapore. He was taught in the lineage "Sri Vidya” which literally translates Highest Knowledge in the English language . 

On the physical front, my experience of yoga under his tutelage , more than a toned body, which is the by product , l developed a stronger immunity to communicable diseases , even the common flu. lt also addressed my chronic lower back problem by gently strengthening my spine , and helped along with it, address my chronic pre menstrual pain. 

The kriyas that he teaches develops physical, mental and psychological stamina that helped me cope with the often stressful demands of work and travel. Hatha yoga not only toned my body but helped me relearn how to breathe properly and correctly again. From it, l also relearned to center myself at work and leave it all behind after a day’s work , hence lessening "taking home” the stress of work. 

To summarize, from Kris’ yoga, l gained more than a toned body . It helped me be more centred mentally and psychologically. It helped me relearn to breathe properly, helped me relax more, sleep better , and develop a stronger immunity from communicable diseases. lt addressed my chronic back and pre menstrual pain problems through gentle asanas. 

Karlyn E . Cerdena 
Director ara Design Asia , ara Design Consultants UK Bali : Jl. Sekar Waru #9 Sanur, Denpasar
e-maiil : karlyn@araasia.com 
telefax: +62 0361 288431 UK: 85 Marchmont St. London WC1 N ,AL United Kingdom tel: +44 0207 387 8200 
e-mail : design@aradesign.oo.uk


No comments: