Wednesday, February 20, 2008

REVIEW FROM MRS.TRINA PEARSON

R L & T A Pearson 
Scotts 28 #06-XX 
28 Scotts Rd 
Singapore 228223 
12 March 2007 

Kris Zhu has been my personal yoga instructor since August last year (2006) when I arrived in Singapore.

I have Fibryomyalgia which is linked to the arthritis family. My body feels pain but there is no physical injury, this is because the messages from the nerves to the brain get scrambled. Kris understood my condition and developed my yoga programmes accordingly. 

Exercise is very important to keep my muscles and joints moving and Kris has been a real motivating factor in keeping me on track and focused. He always make sure that you are practicing the yoga poses correctly and not over stretching. I have really enjoyed learning yoga with Kris, he has a holistic style of teaching and is always willing to share information. 

I also attend Kris’s night classes which are small and intimate. These are great as you get to know the other people attending and being small you get Kris’s personal attention throughout the class. He always emphasis the importance of moving at your own pace and encourages people to focus on their own abilities not what others can do. He is very knowledgeable on herbal remedies, alternative medicine and the spiritual side of yoga, which I have found fascinating. 

I have also had ear candling session with Kris when I had a blocked ear from flying. This was a wonderfully relaxing experience which cleared my ear and stopped the dizziness that I was experiencing when doing some of the yoga poses. I would certainly do this again and would recommend it to anyone wanting to clear their ears. 

Kris has become a friend who I greatly admire and I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone who is looking to learn and practice yoga. I always feel better after attending Kris’s classes and my strength, balance and flexibility has greatly improved. I am amazed at how quickly my body adapted to the more difficult poses. 

Trina Pearson

No comments: